Nourishing the feminine, with a unique formula of 21 ingredients designed to support women’s health holistically. Hormonal balance for women is extremely important for our quality of life. Ideally we’d like to sail smoothly through our cycles and the different stages of our lives feeling on top of the world, but for many women and teens this isn’t the case, instead many women feel like they’re on a rollercoaster emotionally and physically each month. Balancing our hormones naturally allows us to feel calm, clear and energised.
Hormonal imbalances may effect the quality of our periods, increase PMS, contribute to cycle irregularity, effect libido, menopausal symptoms, fertility, acne, weight issues, breast health and the list goes on…. Herbal medicine, functional foods and natural therapies for hormonal imbalances, such as our beautiful Fem21 formulation, can be a wonderful alternative to help you feel at your best.
Not only does Fem21 work on hormonal health but it also helps with Liver and digestive cleansing which keeps everything running efficiently, from the elimination of toxins, to the absorption of nutrients.
A healthy gut & micro-biome is vital for our immune system and overall health too. Fem21 also contains amazing superfoods and alkalising greens to provide a variety of powerful nutrients to boost energy, control inflammation and reduce cellular oxidative stress.
Fem21 may also help to boost metabolism and improve stress management with herbs that support thyroid and adrenal function. In conjunction with a healthy diet and lifestyle the Naturopathic formula of Fem21 has been developed to point your body in the right direction to regain balance, health and vitality.
Each Dose Contains (10g)
Psyllium Husks 1000mg
Milk Thistle 1000mg
Slippery Elm 800mg
Multistrain Probiotics 800mg
Chaste Tree Berry (Vitex) 500mg
Siberian Ginseng 500mg
Barley Grass 500mg
Bladderwrack (Kelp) 200mg
Black Cohosh 40m
- Lactobacillus acidophilus
- Bifidobacterium bifidum
- Lactobacillus casei
- Lactobacillus helveticus
- Lactobacillus bulgaricus
- Lactobacillus leichmannii
- Lactobaciullus caucasicus
- Lactobacillus lactis
- Lactobacillus fermenti
- Lactobacillus brevis
- Lactobacillus plantarum
- Lactobacillus delbreukii
- Saccharomyces boulardii
- Saccharomyces cerevisiae
Directions For Use
You can start with mixing 1 scoop of Fem21 in water, juice or into a smoothie. The amount of liquid you use to mix it with doesn’t really matter, an average glass of 100-250ml is adequate. For some women they may find the high fibre content a bit to adjust to (i.e. feeling gassy or bloated), in this case please reduce to a 1/2 scoop for 7 days then increase a full scoop after this.
Some women do better on 2 scoops of Fem21 per day, either consistently (i.e. if their weight is greater than 85kg) or at specific times in their cycle, I recommend separating the two doses to one in the morning and one at night.
- Not recommended if using Hormonal contraceptives such as the oral contraceptive pill (OCP), implant devices (Implanon or Nuva Ring), or contraceptive injections (Depo Vera) as it may decrease the contraceptive action – can be used safely with an intra-uterine-device (IUD) both the Mirena or Copper IUD.
- Not recommended for use in pregnancy, especially after 12 weeks – can be used at a ½ dose in the first trimester if previously taking Fem21 prior to getting pregnant.
- Not recommended whilst exclusively breastfeeding, generally safe after baby is 6 months.
- Monitoring is advised with high blood pressure if sensitive to licorice.
- Discuss use with your doctor or health care practitioner if you have any concerns.