Coleus Forte is made from the root of the Coleus forskohlii, which contains the ‘labdane diterpene forskolin’ as a major constituent.
May Help To
- Aid moderate weight loss in conjunction with a balanced, calorie-controlled diet and exercise program
- Encourage the body to maintain a healthy weight
- Encourage healthy blood pressure within a normal range
- Support and maintain cellular health
- Promote healthy digestion
- Maintain normal thyroid function
Each Tablet Contains
Coleus forskohlii (root) ext.equiv. dry 5.61 mg
equiv. Forskolin 18.7 mg
Directions For Use
1 tablet 2 – 3 times daily.
Contraindicated in hypotension.
Since forskolin may potentiate many drugs, coleus should be used cautiously in patients taking prescribed medication. This applies especially to hypotensive and antiplatelet drugs.
Coleus may cause an altered response to antiplatelet and anticoagulant drugs and patients taking these drugs should be monitored.
Given the potential for forskolin to stimulate gastric acid, caution is advised in patients with peptic ulceration and reflux.
Discontinue 7 days prior to general anaesthesia.