High strength, buffered and bioavailable vitamin C with cofactors.
Contains ingredients which may support antioxidant activity, adrenal hormone production and provide nutritional support for a healthy immune system.
Contains a broad range of antioxidant ingredients that may help reduce the risk of cell damage from free radicals.
The high dose, buffered formula assists digestive comfort and features ascorbyl palmitate:
- In vitro studies suggest ascorbyl palmitate may be able to cross biological barriers better than the hydrophilic form as it is both a fat- and water-soluble form of vitamin C.
- Ascorbyl palmitate may help to protect fat-soluble antioxidants in the supplement
Vitamin C may:
- Reduce the severity and duration of colds
- Help support the maintenance of healthy connective tissue
- Assist the body to heal minor wounds (cuts, scratches and abrasions)
- Support adrenal hormone and neurotransmitter production, such as serotonin
- Vitamins C, E and zinc provide nutritional support for a normal healthy immune system
- Zinc and vitamin C may play a role in the function of healthy neurotransmitters in the brain
- In vitro studies suggest that quercetin may stabilise mast cells, neutrophils and basophils, and may also decrease histamine release